|Areas of Work||Willingness||Experience||Evaluation||Comments|
|Care of infants/children||4|
|Care of elderly||1|
|Care of disabled||1|
|Language Skill: ENGLISH AND TAGALOG||14|
|Other Skill: cooking||4 Year(s)|
Jessa has a pleasant personality, speaks good English, and can help with children's school homework.
Jessa has no experienced as a housemaid in the Philippines but she told me she has experienced in taking care of young children like from 2 years and above to her relative's children, Especially during her elementary and high school days, she also does all the housework like washing clothes by hands, ironing, cleaning, goes to the market to by fresh meat and fish with her mother, She learned many kinds of dishes from her parents kindly see below details:
Jessa has working experienced as a food attendant in Hotel and resort in her home town, Batangas, the Philippines for almost 2 years, her job scope is to clean hotel rooms, toilets, bathrooms change bedsheets, vacuuming, wiping, replenish all the toiletries, helping in the restaurant like taking orders, help in the kitchen, served customers and etc.
1. Yes I willing to take care of children.
2. Yes I can take elderly 87 years old 1years experience
3..language spoken Tagalog, English
4. Others skill cooking
1. I can.promises not to invite any friends or relatives to.my employer house without their permission.
2. Yes I have my cousin working in Singapore but we are not so close.
3. Yes I know the employer send me back if I was pregnant.
4. I promise I consult my agency if any problem coming.
5.Yes I willing to work with other helpers.
6. I am not afraid to stay home alone
7. Yes I can swim well
8. Yes I willing to take care of a dog.
9. Yes I willing to take care of the cat
10. Yes I know how to do marketing or grocery shopping
11. Yes I can wash delicate clothes my hands
12.I can cook well
1.Mixed green salad with pear
4.Fried pork with tofu
5.Local vegetable sauteed with garlic
6.Chicken and Mango Salad
1. Chicken curry
1. Chicken soup
2.Sauted vegetables with salted fish
3.Sour beef soup
5. Chicken Barbeque
6. Chicken adobo Filipino style
I willing to cook any kind of food and I can follow in recipes book.
13. Yes I have experience change diapers, give a bath, feeding, make baby food
14. Yes I have experience with a toddler. I bring them to a playdate with friends, swimming, biking, playing in the playground, bring to the zoo, send to school, feeding, give a bath.
15. Yes I willing to sleep with the baby during night time.
16. Yes I willing to share a room with children
17' yes reading storybook to the kids.
18. Yes I have experience playing with kids.
Bring to the playground, playing, hide seek, and more
To arrange an interview, please reach us through WhatsApp: LINA at 82463140, MS. LEE at 87560732, JANE at 97158867 or BINGLE at 93715033
Maid Agency: AATAS EMPLOYMENT AGENCY(License No.: 98C2940)
|Address:||545 Orchard Road,Next to Hilton Hotel,
#06-14 Far East Shopping Centre,
|Contact Person:||Bing / Jane / Siow Qi / Lina|
|Handphone:||9371 5033 / 9715 8867 / 8756 0732 / 8246 3140|
|Office Hour:||Monday-Friday : 10:00am to 7:00pm
Saturdays : Closed
Sundays : 10:00am to 4:00pm
Closed on Public Holidays
Last updated on 27-11-2020.
AATAS EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
AATAS EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
|Bing / Jane / Siow Qi / Lina|
|9371 5033 / 9715 8867 / 8756 0732 / 8246 3140|
Contact Maid Agency Regarding JESSA LOLONG